Ambulatory Surgery Center Leadership Boot Camp
Administrators, Business Office Managers, Nurse Managers/DONs, Physicians and Nurses will want to attend the Ambulatory Surgery Center Leadership Boot Camp on February 27th. This all-day conference will provide top-level presentations on Key Issues Facing Ambulatory Surgery Center Leaders, including:
- Credentialing and Appointments
- Pharmacy Audits, Policy Review and Medical Records
- Infection Prevention, Including Risk Assessment and Monitoring
- Payor Audits
- Best Practices and Requirements for Sterile Processing
- NFPA 2012 Life Safety Requirements
- Top Litigation and Regulatory Issues Facing Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Survey Readiness
- Quality Studies
Confirmed speakers include:
Marcy Sasso, CASC
Khaled J. Klele, Esq.
Delores Alvarez, RN, CAIP
Amit Gupta, RPh, PHARM.D., CCP, CGP
Anthony Riehl, CLSS-HC, CFI, CESI
Save the Date and look for your invitation in December. Contact Marcy Sasso at email@example.com or 862-812-5611 for more information.
Co-Sponsored by Riker Danzig and Sasso Consulting, LLC.