Environmental Attorney Matthew Karmel Speaking at Organic Waste Management Summit
Matthew A. Karmel, an attorney in Riker Danzig’s Environmental Group, will be speaking at the NJ Composting Council’s Organic Waste Management Summit on October 1, 2019 at Rutgers EcoComplex in Bordentown, NJ. The full day event will start at 8:15 AM and will cover the following topics:
- Curbside food waste challenges and logistics
- The state of organics, laws and legislation in New Jersey
- Compost and digester technologies
- Compostable products and their processing
- Community composting
- Compost utilization and marketing
- Efficient approaches to achieve Circular Carbon Economy
Matt is speaking at the "Legal Updates and State of Organics in NJ" panel starting at 10:10 AM. Matt will speak about the laws and regulations governing organic waste management in New Jersey.
Click here for more information.