Firm Co-Chair Kelly Crawford Speaking at PLI Pretrial Practice 2021
Firm Co-Chair and head of the Firm’s Products Liability and Mass Tort Practice Group, Kelly S. Crawford will speak at the Practising Law Institute’s Pretrial Practice 2021 live webcast on April 6, 2021. The full-day program is designed to help attorneys who are not yet experienced litigators become familiar with the ins and outs of pretrial practice. Kelly, along with a distinguished panel of legal professionals, will be speaking at the 4:00 PM “Settlements” presentation which will cover:
- When and how to begin settlement talks
- The use of mediation - court-annexed and private
- Developing a negotiating strategy
- The need for separate settlement counsel
- Ensuring confidentiality of settlement discussions
- What is proper bluffing and what is impermissible?
See PLI for more information or to register.