Dennis Krumholz Speaking on Role of LSRPs in Litigation at Virtual Rutgers Course
Dennis J. Krumholz, Of Counsel and former chair of the Firm’s Environmental Group, will speak at a virtual Rutgers course on March 30, 2021 from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM titled “The Role of LSRPs and Environmental Consultants in Litigation and Dispute Resolution.” Dennis, along with a panel of other distinguished speakers, will provide guidance to LSRPs and environmental consultants on best practices of expert and fact witnesses, and they will explore the consultant's role in other dispute resolution processes.
- Professional integrity within the courtroom
- Recordkeeping for depositions and testimony
- Value and strength of independent professional judgment
- Presenting testimony within the bounds of the law and expertise
- Planning for cross examination
- Dispute resolution uses and tactics
To register or for more information, please see Rutgers Environmental Law Courses.