No aspect of this website has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Riker Danzig and Riker Danzig attorneys are honored to have been recognized with various awards. For a description of the standard or methodology on which each award or honor is based, please go to the below links to "Ranking Methodology" for each of the publications and organizations which have included Riker Danzig or its attorneys in their rankings or awards.
- Benchmark Litigation Ranking Methodology
- Best Lawyers®, Best Lawyers in America® Ranking Methodology
- Best Law Firms, U.S. News – Best Lawyers Ranking Methodology
- BTI Client Service All-Stars, BTI Consulting Group Ranking Methodology
- Chambers USA®, Chambers & Partners Ranking Methodology
- Client Choice Awards, Lexology Ranking Methodology
- Forty Under 40, NJBIZ® Ranking Methodology
- Great Oak Awards Ranking Methodology
- Law360 “New Jersey Powerhouse” Law Firm. Winning firms were identified by Law360 following submissions of significant litigation wins, transactions and projects handled within the previous 12 months. Law360 reviewed all submissions and selected firms for its New Jersey Powerhouse series, identifying “standout” firms with a “strong regional presence,” “stellar reputations,” and “victories in both courtrooms and the marketplace.”
- Lawdragon Guides Ranking Methodology
- The Legal 500 Ranking Methodology
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Ratings, Peer Review Ratings, LexisNexis® Ranking Methodology
- New Jersey Law Journal®, "New Leaders of the Bar" formerly known as "40 Under 40," ALM Ranking Methodology
- New Jersey Law Journal®, “Litigation Department of the Year” and "Jersey Dealmakers of the Year." The publishers of the New Jersey Law Journal, an ALM company, holds an annual contest to recognize New Jersey’s top legal practices. Any law firm with a New Jersey presence is eligible to participate by submitting a comprehensive nomination form. The selections are made based on recent litigation/transactional results, ongoing experience, and client references.
- Power 50 in Banking, NJBIZ® Ranking Methodology
- Super Lawyers®, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters Ranking Methodology
- Who's Who Legal, Law Business Research Limited Ranking Methodology