Corporate Partner Jason Navarino Speaking at ACG Succession and Transition Advisory Event
Riker Danzig Tax and Corporate Partner Jason D. Navarino will be speaking on a panel at the Association for Corporate Growth’s Succession and Transition Advisory Event on November 14, 2019 in Florham Park. Entitled “The Insider v. Outsider Dilemma: Whether and How to Bring Non-Family Members into a Family Business,” the event will cover:
- Transitioning internally from a "mom and pop" business to a professionalized, growth-oriented organization
- Attracting outsiders to an insider organization
- Structuring compensation to outsiders
- Structuring governance to balance the influence of outsiders with the interests of insiders
- Succession and/or exit planning when outsiders are in the picture
For more information, please go to ACG NJ Succession & Transition Advisory Event.