White Collar Partner Speaking at Upcoming New Jersey State Bar Association Program
Zahid Quraishi, partner in the firm’s White Collar Criminal Defense and Investigations Group, will be speaking at the New Jersey State Bar Association’s program entitled, “Ethical Decision-Making at Every Stage of Litigation” on August 23rd in New Brunswick. The program will discuss ethical decisions attorneys must make regarding:
- Which parties can be simultaneously represented?
- What happens if a conflict arises during litigation?
- How should potentially attorney-client privileged communications of an adversary be handled? What can you find and use from the Internet?
- Must you disclose certain information to a mediator?
- And do these same rules apply to attorneys as well as paralegals and other members of the litigation team?
For more information on the program or to register, please click here.