Corporate/Tax Partner Jason Navarino Speaking on LLC Best Practices
Riker Danzig Tax and Corporate Partner Jason D. Navarino is speaking at the National Business Institute live webinar on Wednesday, October 13, 2021. The program, “Top 7 LLC Mistakes to Avoid in Everyday Business Practices,” will provide exact mechanisms to tackle the issues encountered with LLC clients and how to plan and design the LLC to better meet the client’s needs. Topics covered include:
- Review critical considerations when establishing entities to minimize LLC veil piercing.
- Determine when and how to use the LLC, as opposed to the S Corp.
- Uncover all the uses (and liabilities) of using LLCs in connection with trusts and tax planning.
- Review real-world operating agreement provisions gone wrong, including distribution, allocation, capital call and voting.
- Identify charging order landmines you must avoid.
- Find out common mistakes members make that allow the LLC veil to be pierced.
- Tackle tax mistakes made during LLC formation, change of tax status, conversion and reorganization.
For more information or to register, please go to NBI.