- Client Choice Awards, Lexology Ranking Methodology
- The Legal 500 Ranking Methodology
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Ratings, Peer Review Ratings, LexisNexis Ranking Methodology
- New Jersey Law Journal®, "New Leaders of the Bar" formerly known as "40 Under 40," ALM Ranking Methodology
- Power 50 in Banking, NJBIZ Ranking Methodology
- Super Lawyers®, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters Ranking Methodology
- Who's Who Legal, Law Business Research Limited Ranking Methodology
- New Jersey Law Journal’s “Litigation Department of the Year.” The publishers of the New Jersey Law Journal, an ALM company, held a contest to recognize New Jersey’s top general litigation practice. Any law firm with a New Jersey presence was eligible to participate by submitting a comprehensive nomination form. The selection was made based on recent litigation results, ongoing litigation experience, and client references.
- Law360 “New Jersey Powerhouse” Law Firm. Winning firms were identified by Law360 following submissions of significant litigation wins, transactions and projects handled within the previous 12 months. Law360 reviewed all submissions and selected four firms for its New Jersey Powerhouse series, identifying “standout” firms with a “strong regional presence,” “stellar reputations,” and “victories in both courtrooms and the marketplace.”
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, excluding its principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of New Jersey (including, without limitation, the Superior Court of New Jersey - Morris County), and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to these Terms, your use of this Site or the information must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or forever be barred. If any provision of these terms shall be unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to your access to the Site, and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding other than a written retainer agreement you have with the firm (if any). These Terms shall not be modified except as provided herein.