Trusts and Estates Partner Stephen Pagano Speaking on Client’s Testamentary Intent
Riker Danzig partner Stephen J. Pagano will be speaking the morning of Tuesday, November 5, 2019 before the Estate Planning Council of Central New Jersey at the Jumping Brook Country Club in Neptune, NJ. The presentation, entitled “Securing Your Client’s Testamentary Intent,” will begin at 7:45 AM and will focus on issues including:
- the probable intent doctrine;
- issues when disinheriting a family member;
- use and enforceability of “no contest” clauses;
- shifting attorneys’ fees in a will contest; andes
- pre-mortem validation or contest.
Click here for more information.